Need help to Visualize your dream project and bring it to live. Please check our 7 renovation apps we recommend to
Embarking on a home renovation project is no easy feat, but thanks to today’s advances in internet technology, there is probably a stellar app out there ready to assist with every part of the process.
Below, we rounded up 5 standouts across three categories—plan and design—available on iOS and/or Android, many of which are free to download.
Apps that help you plan
Home Design 3D.
- Home Design 3D: For drawing rooms, testing out furniture all in one app (some features like saving designs and 3D-viewing require upgrades.)
Free on iOS, Android
- Roomscan Pro: For creating floor plans just by touching your phone to each wall or by scanning the floor with your phone camera.
Free on iOS
- Magicplan: For creating floor plans from photos of a room.
Free on iOS, Android magicplan – Apps on Google Play
- Photo Measures: For saving measurements directly on your own photos.
$6.99 on iOS, $4.99 on Android
Apps that help you design your space
- Paint Tester: For visualizing paint colors (from major brands like Benjamin Moore, Behr, Sherwin Williams, and more) on interior spaces.
Free on iOS
Introducing a simpler, more organized Floorplanner for your MS PC.
Free download software use for a month https://floorplanner.com/signup Click here
6. Room arranger
Room Arranger is 3D room / apartment / floor planner with simple user interface. Once you get the basics, you can draw whatever you imagine. While having wide library of objects, you can easily create your own piece of furniture.
Room Arranger can show your project in 3D. It uses VRML standard for it. So you can put interactive 3D scene on your web.
Program runs on iPad, Mac and PCs with Linux and Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10.
https://www.roomarranger.com/ Click here